1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- «Site administration» - authorized staff to manage the site, which are acting on its behalf, which organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the components of personal data, which can be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- «personal data» - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determinable individual (subject of personal data);
- «processing of personal dat» - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- «confidentiality of personal data» - a requirement for the Administration of the site to comply with the requirement not to allow their intentional distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of any other legal basis;
- «user of the site (hereinafter referred to as the User)» is a person who has access to the site via the Internet and uses this site for his own purposes;
- «cookies» - a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which a web client or a web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when he / it is trying to open the page of the corresponding site;
- «IP-address» - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.4. The Site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data, which are provided by the user of the site.
- surname, first name, patronymic of the User;
- contact phone number of the User;
- e-mail address (e-mail) of the User;
- the place of residence of the User and other data.
3.3. The Site administration also takes efforts to protect Personal data, which are automatically transferred in the process of visiting the site pages:
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that accesses the site);
- access time;
- visited page addresses;
- referrer (address of the previous page), etc.
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access the site.
3.3.2. The site collects statistics about the IP-addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the correctness of operations.
4. OBJECTIVES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
4.1. The Administration of the site may use the User’s personal data in order to:
- identification of the User registered on the site to place an order and (or) conclude an agreement;
- providing the User with access to personalized site resources;
- establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User;
- determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud;
- confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data which are provided by the User;
- creating an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to make an account;
- notifications to the site User about the status of the order;
- processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, contesting a payment, determining the right to receive a credit line by the User;
- providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems, which are associated with the using of the site;
- providing the User, with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the partners of the site;
- implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User;
- providing the User access to third-party sites or partner services of this site in order to receive their offers, updates or services.
5. WAYS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. The User agrees that the Site administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal service organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's applications executed on the site under the Public offer agreement.
5.3. The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized government bodies only on the grounds and in the manner established by applicable law.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. User agrees:
- provide correct and truthful information about personal data necessary for using the site;
- update or supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information;
- take measures to protect access to their confidential data stored on the site.
6.2. The site administration is obliged:
- block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third person until it was received by the Site administration;
- was obtained by third persons through unauthorized access to the site files;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User.
7.3. The User is responsible for the legality, correctness and veracity of the provided personal data in accordance with applicable law.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the site User and the Site administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with applicable law.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS