Gas hoses are an excellent alternative to conventional pipes for gas supply in a residential building. They have excellent flexibility, which allows them to be installed in hard-to-reach places. In addition, they are characterized by a large margin of safety and ease of installation. You can buy gas hoses and hoses in the Waterstal online store.
Connection to the gas network using conventional pipes is difficult. In its course, it is necessary to clearly calculate the position of the equipment that will be connected. If it is necessary to transfer it, it will be necessary to lengthen or shorten the pipes using a special tool. When using gas hoses, this problem is solved on its own. If something falls over the stove, you can push it back and put it in place without changing the eyeliner circuit. And if you need to transfer it to another point in the room, you can replace the gas hose with a longer one, because the parameters of the models on sale vary from 0.4 meters to 5 meters in length.
In the plumbing market, the most popular are two types of gas hoses - with textile and metal braids. They are most often used when installing gas equipment in private homes and apartments. The first type of gas hose has the following advantages:
● Its end parts are made of high alloy steel, which lends itself to additional anti-corrosion treatment. In addition to this, the sleeve is equipped with paranitic gaskets.
● High strength and tightness.
● Performance under significant temperature differences (range from -20° C to +60° C).
● The impossibility of the emergence of stray currents.
● Have a great indicator of flexibility.
● Have a fourfold tensile strength. This is a very high rate.
Bellows gas hoses are the most practical and safe to use. But it should be borne in mind that manufacturers do not recommend stretching these plumbing products by more than 50% of the original length, otherwise this will adversely affect their rigidity.